Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sundays

Oh how I love Sundays! Nothing like a lazy Sunday afternoon and a 2 hour nap. After church we decided to try the new Italian restaurant here in town and I must say I was pretty impressed. It was a great atmosphere! Rob was able to finish the painting that we had taped off yesterday, now just a little more caulking in the dining room and I think the inside will be FINISHED! (Except for the dreaded carpet coming in.) Talking about carpet, Lowe's called today and our carpet had to be ordered and won't be here until the end of the week, so we're looking at another week before it can be installed. Egh! Which I'm sure we'll need to get everything packed up. Still not sure where all this furniture is going to go....! If anyone wants to come and help, I can cook a mean lasagna....

No comments:

Post a Comment