Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Such an unproductive day!

So my goal was to get started packing and move as much things from upstairs as possible to get ready for the carpet. What I got done: all picture frames boxed, guitar and accessories packed, dvd's moved to another box that still didn't fit them all, and the same for my shoes, then moved Colton's things that I had boxed already to the hallway. That pretty much sums it up. Still feeling a little overwhelmed.


More drama with the house. I think by this point I'm ready to scream! The people that lived here before were supposed to replace some water damaged areas, and they did, or so we thought. They must had picked dill- weed off the street to fix it because it looked ridiculous and didn't solve the problem. If anything it is what caused the problem. So what do ya know.....more $$ to fix the ENTIRE chimney, frame and all! Bye Bye tax return plus savings....

Hope you all had a Happy Saint Patrick's Day! We saw green.....as it was leaving our pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment