Saturday, March 13, 2010

Selling!

So we are in the process of selling our home. Who knew there could be so much work involved and how much stuff we have in this house! The fun part is about to arrive in a week, new carpet! To save a little money we have decided to move the furniture out ourselves. (What were we thinking?) So much work ahead of us and I'm stressing out. Rob is such the calm and laid back person and nothing bothers him...I think I make up for the both of us. The house is being painted starting Monday and I can't wait to see how it's going to look. I'm sure we'll love it! Why couldn't we do this 4 years ago so we could actually enjoy it how we wanted it to begin with?
After a busy day of cleaning windows, working on crown molding and other odds and ends things we are finally calling it a night! Happy Spring Forwarding!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girly! Welcome to the blog world. It is so much fun and you meet so many nice girls! If you need any help just ask me!

    ReplyDelete