Monday, March 15, 2010

Monkey Joe's Adventure...

So I have to tell you about this place called Monkey Joe's in Raleigh. If you're not familiar with Monkey Joe's it's a large indoor play area that kids can run, jump, slide and whatever they can imagine to do in these inflatable things! My first thought was, this is going to be a lot of fun for Colton, he's never seen anything like this. He's going to run around and jump and so on. Little did I know that Kelsey and I were going to get more of a workout then when could have ever imagined. We were climbing up walls stepping on these little inflatable blocks (if you want to call those steps) while carrying 25 lbs toddlers while wearing slippery socks! I was sweating! I'm sure all the other parents had a good laugh at us....but I must say Colton and Camden loved going down those big slides. I would love to go back but, Rob will be the one climbing those floats!

 These pictures are just from the toddler area!

Camden hanging out at the "pool"


Look at me Mom!

Taking a break...

No comments:

Post a Comment