Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TICKS!

My vent for the day: ticks!
What is going on with all the ticks this year? This past weekend we went around looking at some land to purchase. (Our house is under contract in only 6 days, amazing huh?) Between Rob, his dad and Mr. Smith there was 15 ticks on them...ridiculous! So I'm freaking out that Colton has some, luckily he didn't but needless to say, he had a long bath that night. The next day, yet again, we found another tick on Rob. ICK! So here we go again, I'm not afraid of many things but I HATE ticks, they are small, fast, mean little creatures. What is their purpose? According to the news, Mr. Smith said this is the worst they have ever seen them. I must say if we purchase this land it will be mostly cleared and sprayed and sprayed and sprayed.....did I mention sprayed for ticks! I guess I have been in the city for too long?

No comments:

Post a Comment